Karl Burke enjoyed another fine year in 2014 with runaway Mill Reef Stakes winner Toocoolforschool probably the highlight of many happys days for the Middleham team.
As the Spigot Lodge operation gathers momentum and the yearlings are starting to flourish, there really is no better time than now to book a winning breakfast with Karl.
As well as kindly nominating two horses for us to follow, Karl has also spilled the beans on some of his breakfast favourites.
Toocoolforschool. Has wintered well and we are looking forward to him performing at a high level this year.
Lord Ben Stack. Is another three year old that we think a lot of and should be very competitive in good races this year.
1. Toast - white, brown or seeded?
2. Favourite toast topping?
3. Eggs - fried, poached or scrambled?
4. Favourite breakfast tipple orange, apple, cranberry, grapefruit or other?
5. Black or white pudding or not?
6. Favourite regional sausage?
7. Brown or red sauce on bacon butties?
8. Favourite breakfast cereal?
9. Porridge - sugar or salt?
10. Tea or coffee?